Love organic, cruelty free, natural, vegetarian and fair trade products?
Visit my shop page HERE
to browse + shop your favourite products.
You may not know this but for a very long time I worked for Neal’s Yard Remedies.
NYR is a British company founded in 1981 by the inspiring Romy Fraser. The first shop opened in Neal’s Yard in Covent Garden in London. The shop offered:
- dried herbs
- homoeopathic remedies
- essential oils
- Bach flower remedies
- toiletries based on herbs and essential oil.
E.g. everything I love!
This it what NYR continues to do as a family company – but on a slightly larger scale with more shops around the world. On a smaller scale I am now an Independent Consultant and have my own online Neal’s Yard Shop Page here.
Here is the link to sign up yourself:
The core values align completely with my own:
“Our belief in sustainability means we use only the wild, organic, and natural ingredients nature can afford to give. We believe in sustainability, taking only what nature can afford to give and no more than we need. We avoid polluting, toxic or harmful substances, use wild, organic and natural ingredients and don’t over-package” (from NYR website).
It’s cruelty free and vegetarian too.
Anyway, after managing a number of the shops and therapy rooms I transitioned to working part time whilst starting to teach yoga and later studying my BSc and PGDip in Ayurveda full time.
Eventually I was doing just that: teaching yoga and seeing clients for ayurveda. Something I continue to love and do!
I am involved in Neal’s Yard Remedies again – as an Independent Consultant. And you can join me.
Start your business for £50
Here is the link to sign up:
Some of the benefits for include:
- Discount on all products (on the NYR website) 25% off + bonus + extra incentives + freebies
- Have fun running your own business and earning extra money
- Create Events and Parties
- Enjoy sharing award-winning organic beauty products you can believe in
- Receive rewards, bonuses and promotions
- Get a great discount on your own products
- Work hours that suit you and your family
- Benefit from NYR’s excellent customer service support and free website
- FREE training available
- Read more + Join HERE
Seriously, if you use the products it is worth being a consultant – just for your own personal use.
If you are a therapist or use essential oils you can use your discount for your professional use.
- Learn more about joining NYR here.
- Visit my shop page here.
- Special offer – get the starter kit for just £50. Start your business now by clicking here
I am excited to revive some of the workshops and events I used to do with NYR and offer Essential Oil Workshops and Make Your Own Events.
Stay tuned for details.
Again here is your invitation to join me: