I draw on my experience and training in yoga, ayurveda, aromatherapy, intuitive healing, Reiki flower essences and other teachings to convey information which can increase your awareness and growth. So you can create balance in your life; physically, mentally, emotionally.
massage : aromatherapy : reiki : intuitive healing
Massage treatments not a luxury but part of health and self-care. The sense of touch is powerful. Handoff healing such as Reiki is also used to support our wellbeing.
When you come for a body treatment or healing session we discuss your intentions for the treatment and your health history. From there we create your unique treatment: Drawing on my experience in various massage techniques including ayurvedic massage, Indian Head Massage, clinical aromatherapy or healing techniques.
More about body treatments here.
Sessions last up to 75 min for £75 (for longer sessions or combinations please enquire) at Float Spa in Hove and Laroma in Worthing
consultations : one-to-one
Consultations and private sessions is a space for you to discuss specific health concerns or any blockages you may experience. Perhaps a goal for your physical or emotional health.
- specialise and align your yoga practise
- ayurvedic education + discover on Ayurvedic lifestyle
- work with herbs, diet, flower essences + essential oils
- combining all of the above
Allow 75 min per consultation for £75 (in Hove or via Skype)
More details and information here.
flow yoga : pregnancy : postnatal
Yoga is a philosophy, a way of life. In the Western World, we associate yoga with movement-based classes.
When I facilitate a yoga session I wish to apply the philosophy to the asana class, or the physical yoga practise. Steeped in ayurvedic principles and themed to convey not just the physical aspect of yoga. Flow-based with attention to alignment.
I offer open level flow yoga, prenatal yoga and postnatal yoga.
Public classes in London: timetable here
Online pregnancy yoga here
One-to-one yoga/prenatal/postnatal yoga information here
online courses + offerings
You can practise, learn and explore with me through online courses
- Feminine Cycles & Seasons from an ayurvedic, yogic and lunar education. Includes yoga videos for different parts of your cycle
- Detox & Rejuvenate an online immersion in ayurveda + yoga. Live an ayurvedic lifestyle, understand your agni, digestive fire, how to detox at home whilst living a normal lifestyle.
- Sacred Pelvis is an education into your pelvic floor health with yoga and meditations
- Pregnancy Yoga classes over 3 hours of yoga for pregnant women spread over 17 videos so you and mix and match to suit your need
- Essential Oils online course where you learn about various aromatherapy oils and how to use them
See the selection and more information about the on-demand courses here
pregnancy : postnatal : treatments + yoga
Pregnancy + postnatal wellbeing is about your whole being; physical, mental and emotional – even spiritual. We create a treatment plan tailored just for you. This can include prenatal/postnatal massage, yoga, ayurvedic lifestyle and pelvic and pelvic floor awareness and education.
Aromatherapy/massage/reiki treatments £75 (up to 75 minutes) in Hove or Worthing
Consultations £75 (up to 75 minutes) in Hove or online via Skype
Private yoga sessions in Worthing at Laroma (details here)
Neal’s Yard Remedies
Do you know the British family company Neal’s Yard Remedies? They offer all of that: Pure natural chemical-free cosmetic, skin, hair and body care.
As an independent consultant for Neal’s Yard Remedies, or NYR organic, I offer events using their products such as essential oils or ‘make your own’. I have a shop page here for you to browse + shop your favourite products.
Workshops, Talks and Education
Perhaps you want to share ways to reduce stress with your work colleagues, inspire them to eat healthily and find balance. Or maybe you want to have a specialist ayurvedic practitioner or yoga teacher to instruct your training course?
My passion is to share my love for all things yoga and ayurveda – in an easily accessible way.
Talks at work
CPD courses for yoga teachers (specialisms: Shakti/women’s health, Ayurveda, Pregnancy)
Workshops for the public
- pregnancy yoga teacher training courses
- using essential oils and flower essences for yourself
- pregnancy yoga sessions
- women’s empowerment/sister circles
- goddess workshops
- events as an Independent Consultant for Neal’s Yard Remedies (Essential oils + product making) and talks for those who want to know more and join NYR organics too.